If you suffer from occasional insomnia and want to sleep better, self-hypnosis is the easiest drug-free proven technique that will give you the good night’s sleep you need.
It’s not surprising that over 85% of adults have difficulty sleeping through the night.
You already know a good night’s sleep is the cornerstone of your health. Unfortunately insomnia, interrupted sleep or impaired sleep can negatively affect your health, happiness, and your productivity.
A good night’s sleep can improve:
- Your health and your immune system
- Your ability to think more clearly
- Your problem solving ability
- Your productivity
During this 2 hour workshop you will learn:
- How hypnosis works and how it will help you sleep better
- How to retrain your mind through self-hypnosis to sleep better
- The specific tools you need to so you can sleep through the night
- What to do if you wake up and want to go back to sleep
This workshop is for adults and teens who suffer from occasional insomnia.
- October 3, 2017
- November 7, 2017
- December 5, 2017
- January 2, 2018
- February 6, 2018
- March 6, 2018
Pay in advance to insure you get a spot in the workshop. Space is LIMITED.
Location: The Center Of Success, 614 W. Lancaster Ave., 2nd Floor, Wayne, PA 19087